Recursos de Seedfy
Tabla de contenidos
What is social capital?
Social capital is the value of the assets or rights that shareholders or partners contribute to a company. It is determined at the time of establishing the company, and must appear in the public deed and in the statutes.
- It can be fixed or variable, depending on whether it remains constant or can be modified without the need to change the statutes
- It can increase or decrease by partner agreements
- It can be formed by monetary or non-monetary contributions
- It is divided into shares or stakes according to the type of company
- Each shareholder or partner owns a proportion of the company’s property based on their contribution, and each share or participation grants its owner political and economic rights over the company.