What is SWOT analysis?
The SWOT analysis (also known as SWOT matrix, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) is a tool used in the business and strategic field to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of a company, project or situation. Through these analyses, the appropriate decisions can be made or not within the structure and operation of the business.
- Limited Company
- What is the difference between a Public Limited Company and a Limited Liability Company?
- What is the governing body in a company?
- Parent company and subsidiary, what do they consist of?
- Letter of resignation as administrator of a Public Limited or Professional Limited Company
- Board of Directors
- Corporate administration contract